11/27/2010

fast car


You got a fast car, I want a ticket to anywhere. maybe we can make a deal, maybe together we can get somewhere. starting from zero, got nothing to lose. You got a fast car and I got a plan to get us out of here. You got a fast car, is it fast enough so we can fly away? we gotta make a decision: leave tonight or live and die this way. So remember when we were driving, driving in your car, the speed so fast I felt like I was drunk, city lights lay out before us and your arm felt nice wrapped round my shoulder and I had a feeling that I belonged. I had a feeling I could be someone

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hey
    Danke für's Bescheid sagen. Wie kommts zur Veränderung? Ich mag's sowieso & verfolge dich direkt mal wieder (:

    Liebe Grüße. :)
    http://pancakeentertainment.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. :)
    Ich wollte einfach was neues machen :)
    Neu beginnen:)

    Liebe Grüße : )

    AntwortenLöschen